|Teacher Aide and Assistant Substitutes||TASUB|
- Assists teachers and students in the classroom.
- Assists students with academic assignments.
- Performs simple and routine clerical duties such as copying or duplicating, filing and compiling attendance sheets.
- Proctors examinations.
- Assists handicapped students with their daily activities with regard to mobility.
This is a labor position involving performance of cleaning duties in the upkeep of building interiors, furniture, and fixtures for a department, agency, hospital, or school. Work involves following simple routines and procedures in accomplishing tasks. This position is distinguished from entry-level custodial positions by absence of responsibility for minor maintenance work such as plumbing and carpentry. Employees may work split shifts. Work is performed under direct supervision of a Custodian or Head Custodian who assigns cleaning tasks and inspects completed work. Does related work as required.
|Substitute School Nurse||SSN218|
Per diem position RN or LPN
|Per CSEA contract|
Join a fast paced, fun place to work-we always have hot coffe and tea!!
The East Rochester School District has immediate openings for clerical substitutes.
The is an as needed position to work in our school offices and offer support to teachers, administrators, staff and students.
- Answering the telephone
- Admitting visitors to the building
- Making copies
- Replenishing office supplies
- Communicating information to students and staff
- Escorting visitors through the building
- Sorting mail
|Substitute Teachers PreK-12||TSUB|
Substitute Teachers for the Elementary School and Jr./Sr. High School.
|As per ERTA contract|
|Substitute Food Service Workers||CAFESUB|
This is an entry level food service position involving performance of simple, routine, manual work in the preparation and serving of food in a cafeteria or other dining area. Employees of this class are also responsible for cleaning, kitchen equipment and utensils and non-disposable eating utensils, glassware, and china. Work is performed under direct and close supervision of a higher ranking food service employee. Supervision of others is not a responsibility of this class. Does related work as required.
|AS per CSEA contract|
School Nurse RN or LPN Grades PreK-5
- Assists with Health Education for staff and students.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the health needs of students and staff.
- Develops individual health care plans with specific goals, objectives, and interventions of the student with special health needs and/or chronic health problems.
- Serves as liaison between the medical community, the school, and the staff regarding student health concerns.
- Assists with mandated School Immunization program and Screening programs.
- Assists in assessing in-school and community health care resources.
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned by the PPS Director.
|AS per CSEA contract|