School Nurse RN or LPN Grades PreK-5
- Assists with Health Education for staff and students.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the health needs of students and staff.
- Develops individual health care plans with specific goals, objectives, and interventions of the student with special health needs and/or chronic health problems.
- Serves as liaison between the medical community, the school, and the staff regarding student health concerns.
- Assists with mandated School Immunization program and Screening programs.
- Assists in assessing in-school and community health care resources.
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned by the PPS Director.
|AS per CSEA contract|